We are looking for an experienced and ambitious Assistant Manager to join our management team in our Liverpool store.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a creative company and help in building our brand’s success.
An Assistant Manager's role within Treaty Pie is rewarding and involves working in a fun, team environment. Assisting and deputising for the Store Manager, you will receive training and development in all areas of store operations, learning about the daily aspects of running Treaty Pie’s store efficiently and profitably. You will also learn how to lead, coach and inspire all team members to ensure they provide total customer satisfaction and a great product at all times.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
• Managing all aspects of food hygiene and store cleanliness
• Controlling costs on a day-to-day basis to improve profitability
• Motivating your team to promote efficiency throughout the store to achieve high standards
• Maintaining a strong brand image and service standards including uniform/presentation, high quality standards and excellent customer service.
• Maintaining and developing product quality at all times
This role is an amazing opportunity to meet new people and work within a fun and friendly team environment while you build your career. So if you are driven, enthusiastic and have some supervisory experience in a quick service environment, we want to hear from you!
Hours would be 16 hours per week approx and shifts patterns would fall within our operating hours of 5.30pm-12am, Monday to Sunday.
Our benefits include:
• Competitive salary
• 28 days holiday per year
• Annual bonuses
• Annual Tough Mudder Participation (If that’s your type of thing)
• Paid training
• Company discount
• Career development opportunities
• Bike to Work Scheme
If you think you’ve got what it takes, email your CV and Cover letter to email@example.com!